A guard of one’s brothers and sisters

Friday, September 09, 2005

For your part, son of man, I have set you as a watchman for Israel, and when you hear my word, you must give them my warning. When I say to the wicked: ‘Wicked man, you shall die for sure,’ if you do not warn the wicked man to turn from his ways, he will die because of his sin, but I will also call you to account for his blood. If you warn the wicked man to turn from his ways and he does not do so, he will die for his sin, but you yourself will be saved.

Romans 13:8-10

For this passage, it is clear that whenever you hear God’s words and wisdom, it is your responsibility to tell it to everybody. It means you must win souls to be brought back to Jesus and make disciples to let everybody know Him the Lord our savior.

Posted by CDOToday Admin at 5:41 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment