MY PREACHER

Friday, March 09, 2007

Israel said to Joseph, “Your brothers, you know are tending our flocks at Shechem. Get ready; I will send you to them.”– Genesis 37:13

My husband Jon is a preacher. He came to know the Lord when he was still a teenager, and since then his relationship with God has blossomed. I should know. I too was evangelized by my husband. It was through him that I came to know the Lord. We used to work in the same office, and so one morning he talked me into getting myself involved in a community. And the rest is history.

Today, he serves as the national mission director for Familia. He handles the single professionals nationwide. Oh! How he loves this ministry God has given him. Truly he has found his purpose and meaning in life. He trains young people to become community leaders and he’s doing a great job at it. From experience, he knows when it’s time for these young people to be sent out in provinces or elsewhere to evangelize others.
I am so blessed to have him as my husband and I couldn’t ask God for anything more. Truly the Lord has worked in his life, and in our lives as his family. I guess when God asked him if he was ready, he immediately gave his yes to Him! Marissa E.

REFLECTION:
Being called for a mission? Go! Waste no time.

Oh! That you would bless me indeed and enlarge my territory, that your hand would be with me, that you would keep me from evil, that I would not cause pain.

Posted by CDOToday Admin at 3:39 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment